INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Due to the entry into force of the amendment of the “Law on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce ” (LSSICE) established by the Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the user’s express consent concerning all websites that use disposable cookies, before the user browses them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, also used for the website to function properly.
Through the use of these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as his/her preferences regarding the server’s page viewing, name and password, products that interest him/her the most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATIONS AND EXEMPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the user’s informed consent are analytical cookies, as well as advertising and affiliate cookies, with the exception of those of a technical nature and those necessary for the website to function correctly, or for the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
ACCORDING TO THEIR PURPOSE
- Technical and functional cookies: they are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein.
- Analytical cookies: they are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the user’s behavior regarding the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the website, application or platform’s activity, and to create navigation profiles of the users of these sites, applications or platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the user’s data use analysis.
- Advertising cookies: they are those that allow to manage, in the most efficient way possible, the advertising spaces that the editor has included in a web page, application or platform, from which it provides the requested service, based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the advertisements are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: they collect information about the user’s personal preferences and choices (retargeting), in order to manage, in the most efficient way possible, the advertising spaces that the editor has included in a web page, application or platform, from which it provides the requested service.
- Social cookies: they are established by the social network platforms in the services, to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside of the services. This may affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit.
- Affiliate cookies: they allow you to track visits from other sites, with which the website has an affiliate agreement (affiliate companies).
- Security cookies: they store encrypted information to prevent the data stored in them from being vulnerable to malicious attacks from third parties.
DEPENDING ON THE OWNERSHIP
- Own cookies: they are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor himself, and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: they are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that treats the obtained data through cookies.
ACCORDING TO THEIR CONSERVATION TIME
- Session cookies: they are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
- Persistent cookies: they are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal, and can be accessed and processed during a period of time determined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
PERSONAL DATA TREATMENT
The NON-GOVERNMENTAL DEVELOPMENT ORGANIZATION FIET GRATIA is Responsible for the processing and treatment of the interested parties’ personal data, and informs them that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27th, 2016 (GDPR), providing the following information concerning the processing and treatment of their data:
Treatment purposes: as specified in the section reserved for the cookies used on this website.
Treatment legitimacy: by the interested party’s consent (art. 6.1 GDPR).
Data conservation criteria: as specified in the section reserved for the cookies used on this website.
Data communication: data will not be communicated to third parties, except for cookies owned by third parties, or for legal obligation reasons.
Interested parties’ rights:
– Right to withdraw consent at any time.
– Rights of access, rectification, opposition, suppression, limitation, and portability of the personal data you have provided.
– Right to file a complaint with the control authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with the regulations in force.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
NON-GOVERNMENTAL DEVELOPMENT ORGANIZATION FIET GRATIA. CALLE RUFINO GONZALEZ, 13 1 – 28037 MADRID (Madrid). Email: RGPD@FIETGRATIA.ORG
Data protection officer contact details: AVDA BRASIL 17, 28020 MADRID – firstname.lastname@example.org
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
From this panel you will be able to configure the cookies that the website can install in your browser, except for the technical or functional cookies that are necessary for navigation and for the use of the different options or services offered.
The user can check or uncheck the selector, depending on his/her wish to accept or reject the installation of cookies.
COOKIES CONTROLLED BY THE EDITOR
Technical and functional:
In a year
Google Cookie Consent Tracker
In 18 years
In 2 days
SameSite prevents the browser from sending this cookie along with intersite requests. The main objective is to mitigate the risk of cross origin information leakage. It also provides some protection against intersite request forgery attacks.
In 6 months
Google Cookie Consent Tracker
In 18 years
In 6 months
In 2 years